Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy Sunday!

I love Sundays.

Sundays are really my only day to really "chill" out of the week.  The housework is as caught up as it's gonna get.  With just Bill and myself, there really isn't that much laundry to get ahead of.  Dinner is usually something quick and simple.

So yes.  Sunday is my day to quilt and rest and get my game face ready for Monday.  And this week has been particularly busy and I have enjoyed my down time.  I'm not sure whether or not I was just used to the midweek being interrupted by a holiday or what, but this week has seemed long.

That said, I don't have a post ready quite yet for At Piece with Time.  I'm working on the next block and a machine applique lesson or two.  So there are some good things coming up, but it may be later on in the week when it gets posted.

So stay tuned...

Love and Stitches,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment