Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Let's Catch Up....

I know most of my posts are dealing with At Piece With Time, but that's not the only quilt I'm involved with.  Just take a look a this material...


Scrumptious...

I'm taking a class from Dragonfly Quilt called Peppermint Palace.  It's machine applique - something I'm really excited about.  I primarily work with needle turn, so this is a nice adventure.

I love quilt classes.  I love teaching them and I love taking them.  I just simply love to have a group of quilters together in a room.  I learn so much from each and everyone of them and the fellowship is terrific.  Plus quilt classes support your local quilt shop -- something that is very, very important. I never want to stop learning as a quilter.  New techniques, new patterns, new gadgets, just bring them on.  Quilting is like any other area of your life.  As long as you're learning, you're growing.

The next quilty thing I want to share with you this week is ....

This is my first Dear Jane, rows A-H.  I'm almost through row I.  I am so happy with this quilt!  It has taken a long time to get this far, but I have loved this journey.  So much in fact, that I'm planning a second Jane.

Until next week...

Love and Stitches,

Sherri


No comments:

Post a Comment