Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So Thankful....

This is late...

I normally post a blog somewhere between Thursday and Sunday, depending on if I have guild meeting, TAS meeting, or just am busy-out-my-ears with my real job at my husband's company.  But this week was really different.  We went to the Eagles concert Saturday night and didn't get home until 1 a.m. Sunday morning.  That was reallllllly late for two old-timers like us who are usually flaked out on the couch by 10 p.m.  But it was so worth it -- three hours of nothing but the Eagles.  We rocked it out.

Then I was exhausted Sunday.  And we're getting ready for the Thanksgiving holidays so I'm feeling the same time crunch that every woman feels around this time of year.

So let me get you caught up on what's been going on.

1.  My second mystery quilt is almost done!  The center is together and two of the three borders are on.The third border is cut and on my sewing table, waiting for me after Thanksgiving.

2. The center of my next Round Robin is completed.  Even the paper foundations are off.

3.  I've started on my fifth Hop to It block.

4.  I'm halfway through the applique flowers for the border of my Indian Summer quilt.

5.  I'm halfway through the embroidery on Evangeline's Easter dress.

6.  My Glacier Star corners are almost ready to go on the center.

7.  My NQA block is FINISHED.

8.  I put another row on my Dear Jane and sashing on three blocks.

9.  I finished the top to my charity quilt I started at the retreat.

Pictures will follow soon on all these projects, but for now, let me wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving...my blog will return the week of December 1.

Love and Stitches
(and don't eat too much....but be thankful in all things)

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment