Friday, May 20, 2016

More Farmer's Wife Blocks....

I was busy playing catch up  from last week.  I finished these blocks for my Farmer's Wife Quilt this week.










Overall, I've really enjoyed using the template method, but I have found the smaller the pieces, the easier it is just to paper piece it.

I also finished my quilt for the Quilt History Club I belong to:
I straight-lined and stitched-in-the-ditch quilted this one on my Janome 7700.  I've found this machine does better straight-line quilting than my Juki 2010Q.

So I've been busy this week, compared to last week.  The good news is the respiratory thing is about over.  I took my last antibiotic this morning.  I'm glad, because those things wreck havoc on my system.

I hope you've had the time to get some projects under your needle this week.  I feel like I'm so far behind since I've been sick!

Love and Stitches,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment