Sunday, November 9, 2014

Dear Jane Update

I've been working on my Dear Jane quilt for a couple of years now.  There are some weeks I can get a couple of blocks done and then there are other weeks that one block takes so long that I'm just lucky to get one done.

I got a little behind on her this summer.  There were weddings and reunions and just a lot of events going on and so some weeks Jane and I were not on speaking terms.  I did make up for it at the quilt retreat last month.  I got these done...







I'm showing these for a  couple of reason...first of all they're harder than they look.  I worked on a couple of more this weekend and the last block of At Piece at Time.  This must have been the week for pain-in-the-tookus blocks because they all were harder than I anticipated and took three times as long and I thought they would. 

I'll be posting the last block in At Piece with Time later this week. 

Love and Stitches...

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment