Friday, August 26, 2016

I'm Moving...

Hi Everyone....

I'm moving my blog off of Blog Spot and over to WordPress. There are lots of reasons for this ... more formatting options, I can offer down loadable patterns, I can set up a website through them, etc.  I've enjoyed my time on Blog Spot, but it's time to grow and WordPress offers those options at a reasonable price.

Other than the format changing (you'll immediately notice a sleeker, prettier blog), nothing else will.  Sam and I will be posting weekly.  Quilts, quilting, and quilters will be featured.

Here's the link:  https://sherriquiltsalot.com.  Be sure to bookmark it.  When  a new blog is uploaded, it will automatically go out on my Facebook feed and my Twitter (@sfields61).

Sam and I thank Blog Spot for this time with them.  I was planning to cross post until the end of the year, but that's jut a hassle I don't have time for.

Love and Stitches,
Sherri and Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment