Friday, May 15, 2015

Getting There...

Just wanted to share a few pictures with you this week.  My new sewing room has been a loooonnngggggggggggg on-going transformation from a rec room to a quilt studio.  Well at least it used to be a rec room and then it transformed into a bedroom for my son.  When Matt moved out, Bill claimed it for his den.

When he offered it to me for a studio, he didn't have to ask twice.  It's the largest room in the house, as it is the full width of the house.  Actually getting my husband to vacate his den took a little longer than expected, but he has finally moved his golf and fishing and photography stuff out and we're now in the process of painting the ceiling and the walls.



I need to pick out lighting and a new floor.  I have some cabinets in mind, so if everyone can work with my deadlines, I hope to be in by the end of June.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment