Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lookie What I Bought...

The hubs and I had to head towards the coast this past weekend for some business issues.  Honest.  It was business...but I found some cute things I had to share.  I finally, after looking and looking and looking, found this :


My friend Susan had one of these and I've wanted one since I saw hers.  A sippy cup for adult beverages.  Awesome!  Now I need to find one for Meagan.

And then I found this!  It will look wonderful in my new quilt studio!


So excited I had to share!

Block three of At Piece with Time is almost ready for posting.  And so is the machine applique blog.  That one's getting longer and longer.  I will probably need to think about whittling that one into two posts.

Love and Stitches,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment