Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dear Jane

Open to question to anyone out there who will answer...

Has anyone worked on a Dear Jane Quilt?

Several women in one of the bees I attend have started a Dear Jane quilt and they would like me to join them.  I understand the blocks are tiny...I understand the book has no instructions...

I'm already teaching two classes and leading the Quilting Cuties bee at Hancocks.  I'm just wondering how much frustration (if any) is involved in the Dear Jane process.  I'd love opinions and answers....

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I realize this is an older post - but I came across it today. I did "start" a Dear Jane and is destined to be a lap quilt now. I can only say that I would not attempt this quilt without the Dear Jane software - that part made my life so much easier being able to print out the templates, paper piecing formats and cutting information. Only way to go - I only stopped making because I lost interest once my Dear Jane group disbanded. Just my two cents. Judy C

    ReplyDelete